1. Do I need a health check?
In Asia University, regardless of whether local students or foreign students, freshmen health checks are required before the first semester of admission.
For more information about the physical examination for new students, please click on the following health center website.
1. No, because of the ARC application requirements more stringent health inspection. To apply for ARC, you must go to the following designated medical institutions for a health check.
2. Can I apply for ARC for the health check I performed at Asia University?
2. China Medical University, Taichung City (No. 91 Xueshi Road, North District, Taichung City, 40402. Tel: 04-22053366).
3. Or contact other qualified clinics or hospitals. List of designated and approved hospitals for foreigners
4. List of Health Check Items for Residence or Settlement
5. For other related questions, please contact the Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Health and Welfare.
More information: FAQs and Required Information