Students - Alien Resident Certificate (ARC)*Only accept online applications*
International students including Overseas Chinese Students are required to apply for ARC within 15 days upon arrival to Taiwan.
The ARC is valid for one (1) year. Students should apply for their ARC annually until graduate.
Processing time: 10 days (as counted by working days, the ARC to be collected upon presentation of payment receipt).
2. Required Documents (first-time applicants) :
- Passport (valid for 6 months)
- Letter of enrollment certificate (Ask from International College)
- One 2-inch color photograph (the same specifications as for a national ID card)
- Proof of accommodation or residential lease agreement (Dormitory application form with IC stamp)
- Application fees: International student: NTD 1,000; Overseas Chinese student: NTD 500
- Other documents (e.g. proof of Taiwan scholarship, etc.)
Apply for EXTENSION one month before expired date!
- Passport and ARC (original and photocopy)
- Student ID card (original and photocopy)
- Application fees: NTD 1,000
Online Application Website： Click Here
For further information, please inquire with:
National Immigration Agency： Click Here